There are a total of 130 power babies in Trover Saves The Universe, the ones that are inside rocks you will have to break & the free ones (green) you will just have to look at!
1. Exit the pod and turn around, the power baby is to the right!
2. Once you get the double jump come back and jump up the trees near the pod.
3. Right next to the last one on the next tree.
4. Once you jump over the log and fight the first enemies of the game look towards the mountain, the power baby will be in the bushes.
5. Under the trunk you jump over to get to the first enemies.
6. Just before the button “puzzle” take the trunk that makes a bridge to the left.
7. Just after the button puzzle in the 2nd trunk before the waterfall.
8. Under the waterfall.
9. Continue forwards until a green baby lands on the trunk where number 7 was.
10. On a trunk hanging over the cliff to the right.
11. In the waterfall behind the upgrade NPC.
12. Under a rock just above number 10.
13. On a trunk over the cliff to the left of the upgrade NPC.
14. On the platforms right next to number 13.
15. From the platforms where number 14 is look towards the upgrade NPC.
16. At the bottom of the platforms that you have to jump up to continue.
17. At the top of the platforms in a pipe.
18. To the right of the platforms on another platform.
19. From the platforms take the gap to the right, now pop up twice until you see the baby on a high platform.
20. From the platforms take the gap to the right, continue until you see the baby on a tree.
21. After the platforming part, under a waterfall.
22. In the pipe with water coming out of it above the area where you fight some enemies.
23. Behind the bottom jump plant after fighting some enemies.
24. On the left most platform just before Pop Up’s house.
25. On a platform that you can get to by using the 3 jump plants before Pop Up’s house.
26. On a jump flower in front of Po Up’s house
27. In the area you fight some enemies to the right next to the wall.
28. On the platform above the upgrade NPC.
29. In a trunk where the final battle takes place.
30. Right at the end of the level behind a tree.
1. On the platforms in front of the pod, you can get up there by using the jump flowers.
2. Use the shrooms that you can move to the right of the pod to jump up to the top.
3. On the platform in front of the 2 talking NPCs.
4. In the tower to the left of the 2 NPCs.
5. Just under the 2 NPCs.
6. Take the path to the right of the NPCs and then climb up around some platforms.
7. On the tower to the right of the 2 NPCs.
8. In the distance behind the NPCs.
9. On the cliff just before you talk to Doopy.
10. Near a plant in front of Doopy.
11. On a shroom after climbing the cliff near Doopy’s house.
12. In a hole just above you when you first climb up the cliff near Doopy’s house.
13. Not far after 12, use the jump flower to reach the round platform to the left.
14. In a hole above you just after using a shroom to get up a platform after the last collectible.
15. To the right of collectible number 14 put the block on top of the shroom to jump up to the top.
16. In a hole with some bones in the area with a big fight.
17. On a platform to the left of the Upgrade NPC.
18. On the shrooms to the right of the big area with the 2 NPCs, use the jump flower to get up.
19. On a platform in the big area with the 2 NPCs, use the shroom to get up.
20. Just to the left of number 19.
21. To the left of the 2 NPCs in a cage, roll through the hole to the there.
22. After rolling into the cage near number 21 use the block to climb up to the left.
23. Under one of the blocks you have to use in the big area with the 2 NPCs.
24. After jumping over the wall where the 2 NPCs are in a tent to the left.
25. In the tent to the left on the far side of the area after jumping over the wall with the 2 NPCs.
26. In the same area to the right next to 3 tents.
27. In the same area to the right up above.
28. In the same area on the tower at the back.
29. On the purple pipes after the pot area.
30. On the way back to the pod talk to Doopy and agree to help her.
1. Left of the middle building where there are 3 buildings to the left.
2. Right of the same building as before.
3. Above one of the middle buildings.
4. In between the buildings to the right.
5. In between the 2 buildings to the left of number 4.
6. Left of the pod.
7. In the house to the right of the pod.
8. North of the village in the left house.
9. To the right of the same house.
10. Behind the middle buildings.
1. To the right of the upgrade NPC.
2. Above the whack a mole minigame.
3. Behind one of the Whack A Mole Targets.
4. The upgrade NPC gives you this one for completing the minigame.
5. To the right of the pod.
6. Behind one of the teeth to the left of the main gate.
7. To the right of the main gate as soon as you go in.
8. Behind Gail.
9. Above the green switch (break it with a golden tooth).
10. Hit the green niple to the left of Gail to open the cage.
11. Hit the niple up high behind Gail to open the hole with the baby.
12. Hit the niple to the right of Gail to open the hole with the baby in it.
13. As soon as you enter the next big area turn around and go up to fins the baby above the entrance.
14. In the cage with the Yellow NPC.
15. Hit the niple at the end of the big area to open the cage.
16. Roll under the wall to the right of the entrance to the 3rd area, now turn around and climb up the skull, then jump across to the power baby.
17. From the last baby pick up a green enemy to hit the power baby to the left.
18. Use a bug from the middle of the area to hit the high up baby next to the acid lake exit.
19. Use a cube to get to the left platform in the acid lake.
20. Use the cubes to get to the platform with the bug on it in the acid lake, use the bug to hit the baby in the top left part.
21. In the acid lake area, just before leaving to the crystal baby area, look above the green switch.
22. In the room with the worm mini boss in a hole above you.
23. In an acid pool to the right in the area where you find Gail’s roommate.
24. Use a bug to hit the baby above Gail’s roommate.
25. Above Gail’s roommate.
26. Use a bug to hit the baby to the right of the blue niple.
27. In the cave that you go through to get to the blue niple.
28. In the cave behind Gail’s roommate near the blue NPC.
29. In a cage in the cave behind Gail’s roommate in front of the yellow NPC in a cage.
30. On the way out of the final cave.
1. To the left of the pod.
2. In the distance near a gear.
3. In front of the building to the right of the pod.
4. Beside the building in front of the pod.
5. Continue through the arch to find the baby at the end.
6. Beside the big shroom where the first battle takes place.
7. Use the shrooms to get the power baby in the area where the first fight takes place.
8. Jump across the gear to get to the power baby.
9. Beside a purple pipe to the left of the gears.
10. Use a bug to get the baby in the claws above.
11. Behind a gear in the acid lake in the claw area.
12. To the right of the entrance to the next area.
13. In the claws near the 2 NPCs that are stuck together.
14. To the right of the last one in a pipe.
15. On a platform to the left of the stuck together NPC.
16. You will see this one as soon as you jump down a hole.
17. In the same cave as the last one, in a house to the left side before some platforms.
18. Use the jump flowers near the platforms to get this power baby.
19. Use the shroom to the left of the platforming part to get up to this power baby.
20. The the platforming cage area, hard to miss.
1. At the very start turn around to find the baby next to your house.
2. In the bathtub with George.
3. In the bush next to Pop Up.
4. Behind the tree to the right of Michael’s house.
5. Use a bug to break the baby to the right of the last collectible.
6. To the right of the Comedy guy.
7. Above the Comedy guy, use the same bug as number 5 to break it.
8. In a hole to the right of Doopy.
9. To the left of Voodoo.
10. in-betwen Voodoo & Doopy rise up to find the power baby in the clouds.